The Products of Signode
Our Products Protect Industrial and Consumer Goods During Transit, Storage
While our brands may not be household names to consumers, they certainly are well known to companies that need to
transport goods via commercial trucks, railcars, ocean ships or aircraft. In fact, our brands have strong brand recognition
across many geographies and end markets, making the company a go-to name for industrial packaging. In some of the
company’s core consumable products, recycled materials are a primary feedstock.
We make bulk transportation of goods possible through use of:
- Protective packaging – paper and plastic-based pieces that are placed around and between goods to protect products during transportation.
- Stretch packaging – plastic film that is wrapped around the outside of boxes, pallets, raw materials and other goods.
- Strap packaging – plastic and steel straps that are wrapped around steel coils, the outside of boxes, pallets, raw materials and other goods.
- Tools and machines that are used to apply the strap and stretch packaging.
- Software through our business Kiwiplan, which is the leading supplier of industry-specific software solutions worldwide for corrugated, folding carton, rigid and flexible packaging.
The industries that use our products include:
- Food and Beverage
- General Industrial